PinS NSW Membership Types
- Individual membership – $100
- Associate (Pre-service teachers) membership – $40
PinS NSW Membership Benefits
- Access to our growing archive of P4C & Philosophy teaching resources
- Discounted Sydney-based Philosophy in Schools professional learning workshops
- Access to members-only live and webinar events for professional networking to share ideas and resources with peers from all sectors (DET, Catholic & Independent schools).
- Access to half yearly Newsletter (announcements, updates on P4C, sample lesson plans, details about PinS workshops, events, adverts for job opportunities and promotional content for other organisations or individuals who are PinS members)
- Access to NEW student events (coming soon in 2021)
- Access to benefits of FAPSA membership (e.g, alerts about FAPSA and international professional learning opportunities, discounts for FAPSA events, and networking in philosophy in schools across the Asia-Pacific region)
- Access to the Philosophy in Schools NSW AGM meeting in June each year
- Further benefits in future, including partnership benefits
PinS NSW Membership Conditions
- Membership period for the calendar year: Jan 1 – Dec 31
- Membership is not transferrable.
- Late renewals will have access to back dated material from the beginning of the calendar year, Jan 1 to date.
To join us, click here