As well as gaining outstanding academic results, the school encourages full participation in the cultural, physical and social life of the school. In a caring, personalised learning environment our students develop confidence and self esteem through a range of programs and the opportunity to mix and learn with other students like themselves.
We wish to welcome you to the NSGHS community, as we are unable to host our Orientation day for 2020 onsite, we have created a series of videos to introduce you to key people and to provide you with information.
You will meet:
- Ms Megan Connors - Principal
- Mr Gregory Henshaw - Deputy Principal (Yr 7, 9, 11)
- Ms Suzanne Oyston - Deputy Principal (Yr 8, 10, 12)
- Ms Gayle Parnaby - Year 7 Advisor
- Ms Kate Ryan - Year 7 Assistant Advisor
- Nuha Siddiqui - School Captain
- Laura Campbell - Vice Captain
- Katriel Tan - Head Prefect
- Lauren Shinfield - Year 8 Student
- Kaitlyn Lee - Year 8 Student
NSGHS Co-Curricular Music 2021